To kick off International Babywearing Week 2012, we have a FANTASTIC giveaway to announce. And we have some FANTASTIC folks to thank for it. Babywearing International posted the following on their Facebook page:
“Eleven lucky BWI groups will be eligible to host a special giveaway from Diamond Sponsor Ergobaby! Check in here with your BWI group name! First 11 get it!”
Our own Heather L. was the first to comment with our group. Thank you Heather, from another Heather. Because not ALL groups are able to do the giveaway, and we’re so thankful it popped up on her computer screen and she was quick to respond.
Choosing Your Ergobaby Carrier
Ergobaby has 3 different fits of carriers across 5 different collections. Each of the different carrier fits has differences in strap length, waist length, material content, hood features, etc. Ergobaby did a really educational and helpful video about their different carriers.
It’s well worth the few minutes to watch. Grab a beverage. Sit, relax, and decide which one you like best! You’ll find the handy dandy link if you click here.
Details, Details, Details
The kind folks at Ergobaby thought it would be fun to let the BWI groups give away a carrier, and host a giveaway of our own.
BWI Chicagoland is gets to raffle off 1 carrier. The winner will be able to choose which one they want from the following three choices:
How to Enter
- The contest is open to US residents only
- The contest should be run during International Babywearing Week (October 8-14th)
BWI Chicagoland has some extra, fun rules. To be eligible you must meet at least ONE of these two criteria:
- Have attended a meeting and be able to tell us which location you visited
- Be a CURRENT member of our closed, local facebook group as of 11pm on Sunday October 7th. (psst. that was yesterday)
To actually enter you need to do the following:
- Comment on this post about one thing you like about the group. Some suggestions would be…
- a member you enjoy learning from
- a carrier the library has that you’ve tried
- something about a meeting itself
- a social aspect of the group
- Whatever you think of is fair game, as long as it’s positive and something you like. These were some examples to get you thinking!
- Include your facebook name or e-mail address so we can figure out who you are
- Post your comment by 2 pm CST on Sunday October 14th
Winner will be drawn on Sunday evening. Winner will be drawn by a random number generator, and there will be a witness present.
Other BWI Group Benefits
So, did the video peak your interest? I’ll bet you’re interested, huh?